Biz Marketplace: BUBEN&ZÖRWEG Grand Connoisseur Humidor in Hand-crafted Housing
Refined enjoyment in owning exquisite objects can come from a collection of top quality cigars, just like owning very special watches. These two expressions of passion are often united in one and the same person.
The Grand Connoisseur from BUBEN&ZÖRWEG includes the latest humidor technology in a luxurious masterpiece of craftsmanship. Its humidification system offers high-quality cigars a perfect micro-climate controlled by precision electronics.
Cigars keep their character for decades and mature to aromatic perfection. The ideal ambience for an exclusive cigar collection is accompanied by hand-crafted housing, which is available in macassar, walnut or ebony argento, and an interior made from Spanish cedar wood with customisable marquetry.
Technical Features of Grand Connoisseur
- An integrated air circulation function ensures the circulated air is distributed evenly on every level and guarantees maximum precision control. The air inside the humidor is re-circulated every 10 minutes.
- Its large water reservoir enables a longer operating time (approximately two months) without refilling.
- Cleaning option improvements (without tools) facilitate maintenance and care.
- The new acoustic reminder system will not let you forget to top up the reservoir if the required humidity level is not attained.
Other Grand Connoisseur Features
- Humidor for 1,000 cigars
- Finest German craftsmanship
- Hand-crafted housing with macassar, walnut root or ebony argento,
silk matt or high-gloss lacquer finish
- Interior in Spanish cedar wood for ideal aroma development
- Four port-holes encased in stainless steel
- Height-adjustable stainless steel feet
- State-of-the-art LED lighting with fading technology
- German high-security lock
- Absolute constant humidity
- Automatic contamination protection
- Fully electronic water level indicator
- High-precision sensors (measuring error guaranteed lower than 2 per cent)
- Air conduit system for optimal distribution of humidity
- Integrated air circulation function for maximum precision control
- Acoustic reminder system for humidor functionality
- Large water reservoir
- Easy to clean without tools
- Suitable for cigar ageing (long-term storage over several decades)
- 470 x 1.795 x 454 mm
- 105 kg
- Mains Operation
Tel: +43-3685-22480 (Ext 62)